Work outfits present a special challenge: you need to feel like yourself, while still being business- appropriate. Because let’s face it, life is your runway and you were born to turn heads. So you could not be wearing any less than 'fabulous' to work.
So your daily challenge is being presentable at the office, without looking like an old lady. And one more thing: work summer outfits need to be in perfect equilibrium. They need to be breezy enough (so you won’t feel suffocated), but sophisticated (well.. because it’s work).
So, take it slowly: one day at the time. After all, it is not easy to be born fabulous. We have some ideas for your summer work outfits that we are sure you will find very edgy. Some of them are a little more casual, and some of them are a little dressier since our needs switch from one day to another. But don’t worry, all our outfits are HR-approved and absolutely gorgeous.
As usual, the final addition to your perfect outfits are some cute Statement Earrings. We suggest some not-so-flashy earrings. Because you don’t want people to be lost in your earrings while you present that important project. You might be breath-taking, but your proposals are life-changing so let’s not take the attention from your ideas.
But first, here are some ground rules you should follow when using a casual work dress work.
WHAT CAN I WEAR WITH A CASUAL WORK DRESS CODE?
- Nicely fitted tops and blouses, although shirts should never be tight or revealing.
- Slacks or skirts in more casual fabrics, such as cotton. If denim is permitted, dark-wash only. Avoid overly casual denim cuts, like cutoffs or flare jeans.
- Skirts should remain at knee-length.
- Open-toed shoes are permitted. Avoid casual shoes such as sneakers or flip-flops.
- Casual accessories, such as scarves. Larger rings, bracelets, earrings, and necklaces are fine and may be of any quality.
- More leeway with hair length, style, and color. More adventurous styles and colors are typically fine.
- Nails can be painted in brighter colors, or with any type of pattern. Avoid novelty characters or designs, or limit “louder” designs to one nail only.
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #1. STYLISH WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #2. JEANS WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #3. CHIC WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #4. BLACK JEANS FOR WORK
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #5. MINIMAL CHIC
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #6. FASHIONABLE WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #7. BLACK JEANS TO WORK
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #8. CASUAL JEANS WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #9. BASIC OUTFIT FOR WORK
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #10. CUTE BLACK OUTFIT FOR WORK
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #11. INTERNSHIP WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #12. BURGUNDY OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #13. SIMPLE WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #14. BLAZER OUTFIT FOR WORK
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #15. EDGY WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #16. LEGGINGS OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #17. COMFORTABLE WORK OUTFIT
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #18. BLACK OUTFIT FOR WORK
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #19. BLAZER OUTFIT FOR WORK
SUMMER WORK OUTFIT #20. CLASSICAL WORK OUTFIT